Now more than ever, families are choosing to move abroad to make the rest of their life the best of their life. In order to successfully retire aboard, you need to have a thought-out plan that looks at your entire financial picture. Though that may seem daunting, by breaking down the planning process into logical steps you can successfully navigate to-and through-retirement.
We help American expats deal with the complexities that come with retiring abroad so that they can avoid pitfalls and make prudent financial decisions. By doing so, we help them spend their life doing what they are passionate about instead of worrying about their finances.
Throughout our process we work with you and your other professionals to answer the following questions for American Expats:
- How do I structure investments to provide consistent retirement income?
- What investments you can make while living overseas?
- How do I reduce taxes and avoid double taxation?
- What are the healthcare and Medicare options for me and my family?
- How does living aboard impact my current estate plan?
If you have questions about what it takes to retire abroad, please use the link below to schedule a quick discussion, on the house. We'd love to help you realize your best life!